- Ideal for noisy working environments, where sound needs to be minimised
- Extensive range of office acoustic screens available
- Available in a variety of colours and styles to match your décor
- Echo-reduction and noise absorption makes acoustic screens well suited to call-centres and open-plan offices
- Installation and delivery included as part of office fit-out service
Acoustic screens are a very necessary addition if you run a busy working environment, such as an open-plan office or call-centre. Excess noise in the workplace can serve to distract and frustrate members of staff, reducing productivity and even damaging staff morale. Acoustic screens seek to address this problem, absorbing echoes and noises, and helping employees to focus more effectively on the task at hand.
Radius Office has an extensive range of acoustic screens, manufactured by some of Europe’s best-known office screen suppliers. All our acoustic screens have been rigorously tested and are designed to muffle noise and promote a calmer, less distracting work environment. There are a variety of colours and materials to choose from, allowing you to personalise their appearance to suit your existing décor.
Delivery and installation are included as part of our office fit-out service. With over 30 years’ in the industry, we’ve got the experience and expertise to help make your office as productive as possible, at an affordable price.