- Use freestanding screens to create temporary division between desks, or create zones in the workplace
- Extensive range of freestanding screens available, in a variety of finishes
- Flexible to use – simply store when not needed
- Available in a range of colours and sizes, with the option to include in-built whiteboards
- Full installation and delivery included in office fit-out services
Freestanding screens are one of the most flexible office screen options for the workplace, as they can be positioned exactly where you need them, when you need them most. They offer a lot of versatility in your office, creating separate zones if required, or minimising noise in a busy open-plan office. They can also be used to display important literature and information, and can even be fitted with a whiteboard, maximising functionality.
Radius Office has a wide range of freestanding screens, which have been manufactured by some of Europe’s leading office furniture suppliers. They come in an extensive variety of finishes to suit your needs and are available in plastic, Perspex, acrylic and traditional fabric styles.
We also offer a number of different size options, allowing you to customise your office space to suit your exact requirements. Our comprehensive office fit-out service means that we’ll not only advise you on the most suitable screen for your needs, we’ll also deliver and install too.